Is there a certificate for the program?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the program.
10. Who will be running the program?
Creative confidence is a Kuwaiti based training company that specializes in collaboration, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship training. They will be running the program in collaboration with NBK
11. What skills will I develop through this program?
The program is an intense learning experience that will help you develop multiple skills with a focus on creativity, teamwork, problem solving, collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship, communication, developing a flexible mindset, leading people, project management, risk management and more.
12.Will I receive any financial benefits by attending the
No. There is no financial compensation offered throughout the duration of the program
13. What is the process of joining the program?
First the application form needs to be completed online and accordingly if the candidate fits the required profile, they will be contacted via email for an interview. Following all interviews, the candidates will be notified of the results.
14. Where can I find the application form?
Click here for the application form
15. Can I join the program if I have a Diploma degree?
Unfortunately no. All participants should have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
16. How will I know if I got accepted or not?
All communications will be via email. Once an application has been completed online you will receive email notifications from TAMAKAN team.
17. What's the role of NBK in this program?
NBK believes in the youth of Kuwait and is very keen and committed to support youth development. Their partnership in this program reflects their beliefs and effort in offering unique opportunities for the Kuwaiti youth.
18. What if I don't receive any
Please make sure you check your spam or junk mail folder.
19. What will happen if I get a job while the program is running?
Full-time attendance is mandatory for 10 weeks, you cannot be employed at the same time. Should you be offered employment, please agree with your potential employer that your start date will be the day after the completion of the program. Furthermore, we will be more than happy to provide you with an official letter from Tamakan Team that explains the program value to your potential employer.
20. What are the terms & conditions of the program for the participants?
· Must be fully committed for 10 weeks from the 18th of January the 30th of March, 2022.
· Sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) to ensure the confidentiality of shared information.
· Accept appearance on all social media platforms.
· Must sign the program contract.