Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the program about?
TAMAKAN is an immersive and innovative training initiative designed for young Kuwaiti graduates to propel them to new heights of personal and professional development in preparation for their careers. Full time commitment to the program is mandatory. Participants will work on real business challenges.
2. Why should recent graduates be interested in this program?
Recent graduates face a tough transition from student life to their careers. Job opportunities are scarce, and impressing recruiters is vital. The TAMAKAN program offers a unique pre-employment opportunity to help recent graduates stand out.
3. Will the program guarantee me a job at NBK?
It is a training program, it does not grant you a job. To apply for a job at NBK please visit NBK Careers using this link
4. Are there any fees for the program?
The costs of the program are covered by NBK and will be offered for free to 30 recent graduates.
5. Who can join the program?
We encourage Kuwaiti nationals who recently graduated from university primarily in 2022-2023 and are currently unemployed, from all majors to apply. Applicants must be fluent in English and have good computer skills.
6. How long is the program?
The program is a full-time commitment of 10 weeks, 5 days a week, from 8:00pm-4:00 pm. The program starts on the 12th of December and ends on the 22nd of February, 2024
7. Where will the program take place?
The program will be held at the National Bank of Kuwait HQ in Kuwait City.
8. As a graduate, what experience can I gain?
You will gain real, relevant experience and develop your skills. You will get exposed to the latest methods and tools that will help you in designing solutions and shaping ideas. After completing the program, you can add an exceptional experience to your resume.
9. Is there a certificate for the program?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the program.
10. Who will be running the program?
Creative Confidence is a Kuwaiti based training company that specializes in collaboration, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship training. They will be running the program in collaboration with NBK.
11. What skills will I develop through this program?
This program offers an immersive learning experience designed to help you cultivate a wide range of skills. Some of those skills being: creativity, teamwork, problem solving, collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship, communication, developing a flexible mindset, leading people, project management, risk management and more.
12. Will I receive any financial benefits by attending the program?
No. There is no financial compensation offered throughout the duration of the program
13. What is the process of joining the program?
Candidates should start by filling out the online application form. If they meet the required qualifications, they will receive an interview invitation via email. After all interviews are conducted, candidates will be notified of the results.
14. Can I join the program if I have a Diploma degree?
Unfortunately you may not. All participants must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
15. How will I know if I got accepted or not?
You will receive an email from the TAMAKAN team.
16. What's the role of NBK in this program?
NBK believes in the youth of Kuwait and is very keen and committed to support youth development. Their partnership in this program reflects their beliefs and effort in offering unique opportunities for the Kuwaiti youth.
17. What if I don't receive any emails?
Please make sure you check your spam or junk mail folder.
18. What will happen if I get a job while the program is running?
Full-time attendance is mandatory for 10 weeks, you cannot be employed at the same time. Should you be offered employment, please agree with your potential employer that your start date will be the day after the completion of the program. Furthermore, we will be more than happy to provide you with an official letter from Tamakan Team that explains the program value to your potential employer.
19. What are the terms & conditions of the program for the participants?